Our online application is fast, secure, and easy.
We ensure a speedy process.
Receive your cash as soon as the next business day.
How To Get A cash only sweepstakes
Every adult will come to a point in their life where they consider getting finance. A borrower may need to buy a big ticket item or pay for immediate expenses. Whatever the reason, borrowers will want to get their money as quickly and easily as possible.
The simplest way to do this is to apply for a cash only sweepstakes. A no fax loan is a loan where applicants are not required to fax in copies of their payslip, identification and bank statement. Lenders that do not ask for faxes tend to process loans quicker.
How to Apply for a cash only sweepstakes
The first step in applying for a loan is choosing a lender. Many people make the mistake of going to their bank and not exploring other options. This is a shame as the banking industry is very competitive. By shopping around, borrowers may be able to get better interest rates and fees.
Listed below are the different types of lenders who offer a cash only sweepstakes.
- Banks. Banks tend to have lower interest rates and fees than finance companies and payday lenders. However, they have the strictest lending criteria. Even though banks are happy to accept copies of documents via email, they still take days or weeks to approve and pay out a loan.
- Finance companies fit somewhere between banks and payday lenders. Although they have strong lending criteria, they are more lenient than banks. How long a loan gets approved depends on how speedy the company's workers are and how long it takes customers to email in documents.
- A payday loan is by far the quickest and easiest way to get a loan. Payday lenders approve any working applicants who are over the age of 18. These companies have been known to pay out loans within a matter of hours.
No Fax Loans Explained
There are three documents every lender will want to see. These are:
- Proof of income in the form of a payslip or bank statement. This document proves that the borrower has enough income coming in to pay back the loan.
- Identification. In a world where identity theft is rife, lenders need to verify the identity of all their clients.
- Proof of address. Having this information gives lenders somewhere to send letters if the borrower stops making payments on their loan.
Fifteen years ago, all borrowers had to fax in these documents. This was problematic as not everybody had access to a fax machine. Another issue was that fax machines sometimes faltered and failed to send documents on time thus delaying the loan processing time.
Modern day lenders allow customers to scan their documents and email them to them. Once they have confirmed everything on the application is true and correct they will approve the loan. After it is paid out, borrowers can set up a payment plan. Borrowers can either pay off the loan entirely or top it up if they need more money further down the line.